Burn your blueprints

You can't predict the future. No one can. Even psychics can't predict a reliable future because our future, is all in our hands. I'm 20 years old this year. In this twenty years I've been living, I know I've been doing a lot of daydreaming, making thousands of blueprints of my life, my future life stories that are all perfect in my standard. And I also know that daydreaming will get you nowhere. I mean, It's great to make plans, make targets for your own life. But sometimes, a dream is just a dream. It might come true or it might not.

Now that I reach the twentieth year of my life, for the first time I can think like an adult. What is it like to think as an adult? An adult won't just look only at the positive side of a story or the other way around. I'm not saying being an adult is the same with making yourself a hypocrite, but sometimes like in term of making decisions, you have to think a thousand times just to get the perfect right decision.

It's good if you can make your blueprints real. It'll probably feels like you're achieving your lifelong dream, well I don't know how exactly it feels because I'm still on my way to make my blueprint. It's not even finished yet. I haven't put anything in it. Now when I think of all my unfinished blueprints, I feel the urge to throw it all away, away from my mind, because what I got right now, is my real life. I got a lot of things going on in my life that needs to be done.

Right now. Burn your blueprints. Throw them away. Even Walter Mitty can finally burned down his blueprints and live a daydream-free life.

Live in the now. See what's happening. Make the most of it.

Good night